Pages

Sunday, January 1, 2012

Macaroni - New Year Wish :)


Macaroni - The best thing I love about my macaroni is the dried oregano leaves. Dried Oregano leaves are fragrant and flavourful. I love it !!! If you have not already tried oregano leaves, I strongly recommend you to add oregano to your food.

Health benefits of oregano: They have antibacterial properties and they act as strong anti-oxidants too...and they are good source of Vitamin A, C, E, magnesium and manganese. It clears sinuses, headches, tension which is very very important for me :))) .


Ingredients:
Boiled Macaroni - 1 cup
Onion- 1
Tomato - 1
Dried Oregano leaves - 2-3 tsp or acc to your taste
Coriander leaves - few
Mustard - 1 tsp
Oil - 2 tsp
Lemon - 1 tsp
Pepper - 1 tsp

Method:
Heat pan and add oil. Add mustard, onion, tomato, 1 tsp oregano and fry one by one. Then add boiled macaroni and stir till it mixes well. When done, sprinkle pepper, oregano, lemon and coriander leaves mix and serve hot.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks a lot for visiting my blog :)